Implemented showing a music/video/picture playlist in PlaylistFragment even when playback has stopped but the playlist is still available on Kodi. The playlist is now only cleared if the Playlist.OnClear event is received from Kodi. As the pictures playlist does not support moving/removing items this has been disabled for the pictures playlist only. Added a new package org.xbmc.kore.host.actions to hold all Callable's that we use to handle complex interactions with Kodi that use multiple JSON RPC calls. Fixed issue in HostConnectionObserver in method notifySomethingIsPlaying where hostState.lastGetItemResult.label might not be set. Reduced calling (force)refreshPlaylist considerably as it should now be handled by the playlist observer.
Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
GitHub repository for the Kore Android app.
Kore is the official remote for Kodi, and aims to be a simple and easy to use remote.
- Make sure you have a working Android build system;
- The version of Android SDK and Build Tools needed is specified in app/build.gradle. Make sure you have them installed;
- Install the version of Android support library that is specified in app/gradle (dependencies section);
- Git pull
- Gradle should be able to fetch all the other needed libraries.
- Make sure you are able to build Kore as described in the previous section.
- To run the local tests see README
- To run the instrumented tests see README
We currently use travis-ci to automatically build and run the local tests for each pull request.
Copyright 2017 XBMC Foundation
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.