During tests, activities were not closed properly causing increasing
memory usage, which resulted in failing tests because of
out of memory errors.
This has been fixed by using the test orchestrator which runs
each test in its own instrumentation instance.
Removed the instrumentationTest flavor and replaced it by using the
default debug build type. The flavor was used to keep the required
permissions during testing separate from release versions. This can
also be accomplished using the debug build type.
The PagerSlidingTabStrip from astuetz doesn't work with the new
android build tools. As the project seems dead, I replaced it with
PagerTabStrip from the support library.
* Added JSON datafiles for TV shows and music videos
* Implemented instrumentations tests for MoviesActivity, MusicActivity,
TVShowActivity, and AddonsActivity.
* Moved RestoreSearchQueryViewPagerTest to music package as it uses
* Moved RestoreSearchQueryListFragmentTest to movies packages as it
uses the MoviesActivity
* Added scripts to get JSON data for music videos, addons, and TV shows
* Added sequence diagram for BaseMediaActivity to clarify new setup
* Refactored BaseMediaActivity to comply with diagram
* Refactored SyncMusicVideos and SyncTVShows so we can use the same code
for adding test data as we use for adding real data.
* Removed unused StringBuffer and synchronize block in MockTcpServer
* Refactored MediaProviderMusicTest splitting it up into separate classes
* Updated integration tests for MediaProvider
* Added tests to check displayartist
* Added tests to check various artists albums
* Added perl tools to generate json files for music and movie data
* Upgraded build tools version, sdk compile version, and support libraries
as this is required by the test packages.
* Added new product flavor instrumentationTest to make sure assets and settings
required for testing do not also ship with a release version of Kore