Implemented showing a music/video/picture playlist in PlaylistFragment even
when playback has stopped but the playlist is still available on Kodi.
The playlist is now only cleared if the Playlist.OnClear event is received
As the pictures playlist does not support moving/removing items this has
been disabled for the pictures playlist only.
Added a new package org.xbmc.kore.host.actions to hold all Callable's that
we use to handle complex interactions with Kodi that use multiple JSON RPC
Fixed issue in HostConnectionObserver in method notifySomethingIsPlaying
where hostState.lastGetItemResult.label might not be set.
Reduced calling (force)refreshPlaylist considerably as it should now be
handled by the playlist observer.
As detailed in https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13051, Kodi v18 changes the way album genres are handled, as the genre (by which i mean `genreId`) ceases to be available at the album level, being only available at the songs level.
This impacts Kore because `GetAlbums` and `GetAlbumDetails` won't return the `genreId` tag, from which the local AlbumGenres table was populated.
This PR changes the source of the local AlbumGenres table to be the `genreId` returned at the song level (by `GetSongs`), to make it somewhat more consistent with the way Kodi will handle things from now on.
* Added JSON datafiles for TV shows and music videos
* Implemented instrumentations tests for MoviesActivity, MusicActivity,
TVShowActivity, and AddonsActivity.
* Moved RestoreSearchQueryViewPagerTest to music package as it uses
* Moved RestoreSearchQueryListFragmentTest to movies packages as it
uses the MoviesActivity
* Added scripts to get JSON data for music videos, addons, and TV shows
* Added sequence diagram for BaseMediaActivity to clarify new setup
* Refactored BaseMediaActivity to comply with diagram
* Refactored SyncMusicVideos and SyncTVShows so we can use the same code
for adding test data as we use for adding real data.
* Removed unused StringBuffer and synchronize block in MockTcpServer
This introduces the MVC model to details fragments. It moves as much
view and control code out of the concrete fragments into the abstract
* Added UML class and sequence diagrams under doc/diagrams to clarify
the new setup
* Introduces new abstract classes
* AbstractFragment class to hold the DataHolder
* AbstractInfoFragment class to display media information
* AbstractAddtionalInfoFragment class to allow *InfoFragments
to add additional UI elements and propagate refresh requests.
See for an example TVShowInfoFragment which adds
TVShowProgressFragment to display next episodes and season
* Introduces new RefreshItem class to encapsulate all refresh
functionality from AbstractDetailsFragment
* Introduces new SharedElementTransition utility class to encapsulate
all shared element transition code
* Introduces new CastFragment class to encapsulate all code for
displaying casts reducing code duplication
* Introduces DataHolder class to replace passing the ViewHolder from
the *ListFragment to the *DetailsFragment or *InfoFragment
* Refactored AbstractDetailsFragment into two classes:
o AbstractDetailsFragment: for fragments requiring a tab bar
o AbstractInfoFragment: for fragments showing media information
We used to use <NAME>DetailsFragments for both fragments that show
info about some media item and fragments that hold all details for
some media item.
For example, artist details showed artist info and used tabs to
show artist albums and songs as well. Now Details fragments are
used to show all details, Info fragments only show media item
information like description, title, rating, etc.
* Moved swiperefreshlayout code from AbstractCursorListFragment to