* Reverted gradle plugin upgrade to prevent forcing users to
upgrade to Android Studio 4 preview version.
* Refactored TVShowsActivityTests into using the AndroidX libs.
* Updated test setup to handle saving tab state in abstract list fragment.
Migration to AndroidX
- Update to API level 29
- Update Java sourcecode and xml import statements
- Upgrade Butterknife Version 10 AndroidX support
- Set Java 8 compile options due Butterknife needs it
During tests, activities were not closed properly causing increasing
memory usage, which resulted in failing tests because of
out of memory errors.
This has been fixed by using the test orchestrator which runs
each test in its own instrumentation instance.
Removed the instrumentationTest flavor and replaced it by using the
default debug build type. The flavor was used to keep the required
permissions during testing separate from release versions. This can
also be accomplished using the debug build type.
The PagerSlidingTabStrip from astuetz doesn't work with the new
android build tools. As the project seems dead, I replaced it with
PagerTabStrip from the support library.
* Target Sdk Version 26
* Add Adaptive Icon For API 26+
* Update travis to compile against API 26
* Move SVG files to art/launcher/v26/ per CR
* Scale logo to 83%
* Update buildToolsVersion to 26.0.2
* Update travis build-tools to 26.0.2