* Fixed Espresso not waiting on ViewPager switching
* Removed BaseMediaActivityTests abstract class.
Unfortunately the click action on list items now requires
a unique item to be able to select the item to click.
Therefore the tests from BaseMediaActivityTests have been
moved to the specific test classes. This made the
BaseMediaActivityTests class obsolete.
* Removed dependency on Context class in AddonsHandler and inlined
the json data to allow the AddonsHandler to be initialized before
the test activity is started. This was needed to have the
AddonsActivityTests directly start the AddonsActivity, instead of
first starting MoviesActivity and from there start the AddonsActivity.
During tests, activities were not closed properly causing increasing
memory usage, which resulted in failing tests because of
out of memory errors.
This has been fixed by using the test orchestrator which runs
each test in its own instrumentation instance.
Removed the instrumentationTest flavor and replaced it by using the
default debug build type. The flavor was used to keep the required
permissions during testing separate from release versions. This can
also be accomplished using the debug build type.
The PagerSlidingTabStrip from astuetz doesn't work with the new
android build tools. As the project seems dead, I replaced it with
PagerTabStrip from the support library.
Lint is complaining about the new launcher icons in 'res/mipmap-anydpi-v26'
are not in PNG format. These are now defined in XML and lint is probably
not aware of the new XML format for API v26 and higher.
This also fixes usage of "android:layout_marginEnd". Which is only
supported from API v17.
Added running lintFullRelease to travis-CI build.
* Target Sdk Version 26
* Add Adaptive Icon For API 26+
* Update travis to compile against API 26
* Move SVG files to art/launcher/v26/ per CR
* Scale logo to 83%
* Update buildToolsVersion to 26.0.2
* Update travis build-tools to 26.0.2
* Updated travis build to include running local tests for each PR
* Removed unused methods from Utils.java
* Moved all resources required by both local and instrumentation tests
* Added proguard rules for the test builds to prevent proguard from discarding
the junit classes